Отложено: 0 товаров
Ваша корзина пуста.
Нажмите кнопку "В корзину" на интересующих вас товарах.
Лучшие товары раздела
Лучшие книги недели
English for Banking in Higher Education Studies. Course Book and Audio 2CDs
English for Banking is a skills-based course designed specifically for students of banking who are about to enter English-medium tertiary level studies. It provides carefully graded practice and progression in the key academic skills that all students need, such as listening to lectures and speaking in seminars. It also equips students with the specialist banking language they need to participate successfully within a banking studies faculty. Extensive listening exercises come from banking lectures, and all reading texts are taken from the same field of study. There is also a focus throughout on the key banking vocabulary that students will need.
• Listening: how to understand and take effective notes on extended lectures, including how to follow the argument and identify the speaker's point of view.
• Speaking: how to participate effectively in a variety of realistic situations, from seminars to presentations, including how to develop an argument and use stance markers.
• Reacting: how to understand a wide range of texts, from academic textbooks to Internet articles, including how to analyze complex sentences and identify such things as the writer's stance.
• Writing, how to produce coherent and well-structured assignments, including such skills as paraphrasing and the use of appropriate academic phrases.
• Vocabulary: a wide range of activities to develop students' knowledge and use of key vocabulary, both in the field of banking and of academic study in general.
• Vocabulary and Skills banks: a reference resource to provide students with revision of the key words and phrases and skills presented in each unit.
• Full transcripts of all listening exercises.
The Garnet English for Specific Academic Purposes series covers a range of academic subjects. All titles present the same skills and vocabulary points. Teachers can therefore deal with a range of ESAP courses at the same time, knowing that each subject title will focus on the same key skills and follow the same structure.