Отложено: 0 товаров
Ваша корзина пуста.
Нажмите кнопку "В корзину" на интересующих вас товарах.
Лучшие товары раздела
Лучшие книги недели
Cambridge Academic English B2 Upper Intermediate. Teacher's Book. An Integrated Skills Course for EAP
This three-level course provides students with the academic skills and language needed for university study. Aimed at intermediate to advanced-level students of all disciplines, the course consists of ten integrated skills units that develop academic language and critical thinking skills essential in academic contexts. Five lecture skills units provide authentic practice in listening to lectures and note-taking.
The Student's Book includes:
- integrated academic skills and authentic academic texts in each main unit;
- 'Study tips' and 'Focus on your subject' sections to encourage independent learning and personalisation;
- exercises informed by the Cambridge Academic Corpus;
- a list of key academic words, essential for development of academic vocabulary;
- dedicated lecture skills units to prepare students for attending lectures in English.
The DVD is linked to the lecture skills units. It includes real lectures from the University of Cambridge by renowned lecturers in their fields; student interviews give tips on academic life and studies.
The Class Audio CD accompanies the listening and speaking sections and gives students focused listening practice and strategies to participate in tutorials and group work.
The Teacher's Book includes:
- comprehensive teaching notes with advice on how to fully exploit the Student's Book and on classroom procedure;
- full answer keys with model answers for extended writing tasks;
- photocopiable activities for further practice;
- photocopiable sheets with slides which accompany the Lecture skills units and DVD.