Отложено: 0 товаров
Ваша корзина пуста.
Нажмите кнопку "В корзину" на интересующих вас товарах.
Лучшие товары раздела
Лучшие книги недели
face2face Pre-intermediate. Second edition. Student's Book + DVD
face2face Second edition is a fully updated and redesigned edition of this best-selling general English course for adults and young adults who want to learn quickly and effectively in today's world. Based on the communicative approach, it combines the best in current methodology with innovative new features designed to make learning and teaching easier. Vocabulary and grammar are given equal importance and there is a strong focus on listening and speaking in social situations. Each double-page lesson is easily teachable off the page with minimal preparation.
- New video presentation material for the double-page Real World lessons, which focus on the functional and social language students need for day-to-day life. This video material is available on the new Teacher's DVD.
- NEW Help with Pronunciation sections enable students to improve their pronunciation and help them to communicate more effectively.
- NEW design and user-friendly signposting for easy navigation.
- NEW Vocabulary selection is informed by English Vocabulary Profile in addition to the Cambridge International Corpus and Cambridge Learner Corpus.
- Interactive Self-study DVD-ROM, has fully updated exercises in all language areas, including video, record-and-listen capability, progress check, customisable tests and e-Portfolio.
- Full-page Extra Practice sections for each unit provide further controlled practice for all new language.
- Innovative Help with Listening sections help students to understand natural spoken English in context.
- Quick Reviews at the beginning of each lesson get each class off to a lively, student-centred start.
- The redesigned interactive Language Summary includes all new vocabulary, grammar and functional language.
The face2face Second edition Pre-intermediate Student's Book provides 80 hours of core teaching material, which can be extended to 120 hours with the inclusion of the photocopiable resources (including the new Extra Reading worksheets) in the Teacher's Book (now with new Teacher's DVD).
face2face Second edition is fully compatible with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and gives students regular opportunities to evaluate their progress.