Отложено: 0 товаров
Ваша корзина пуста.
Нажмите кнопку "В корзину" на интересующих вас товарах.
Лучшие товары раздела
Лучшие книги недели
Face2face Starter. Student's Book + CD
Внимание! Книга на английском языке! face2face is a general English course for adults and young adults who want to learn to communicate quickly and effectively in today's world. Based on the communicative approach, it combines the best in current methodology with special new features designed to make learning and teaching easier. Vocabulary and grammar are given equal importance and there is a strong focus on listening and speaking in social situations.
face2face is fully compatible with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and gives students regular opportunities to evaluate their progress. face2face Starter covers A1.
The Student's Book provides approximately 60 hours of core teaching material, which can be extended to 90 hours with the inclusion of the photocopiable resources and extra ideas in the Teacher's Book. Each self-contained lesson is easily teachable off the page with minimal preparation.
- A free interactive CD-ROM/Audio CD encourages learner autonomy, with exercises in all language areas, extra pronunciation activities, a progress chart, customisable tests and video. A selection of Real World material can also be listened to using a normal CD player.
- Double-page Real World lessons give students the practical language they need for their day-to-day lives.
- A strong emphasis on reviewing and recycling, including Quick Reviews at the start of each lesson, builds students' confidence and encourages steady progress.
- Help with ... sections focus on different aspects of English, giving students the understanding they need to communicate with confidence outside class. New Help with Sounds activities enable students to improve their pronunciation by focusing on individual sounds, while innovative Help with Listening sections help students to understand natural spoken English in context.
- With vocabulary selection informed by the Cambridge International Corpus, students can be confident that the language they learn is up-to-date, relevant and natural.