Отложено: 0 товаров
Ваша корзина пуста.
Нажмите кнопку "В корзину" на интересующих вас товарах.
Лучшие товары раздела
Лучшие книги недели
Russia. Crimea. History / Россия. Крым. История
Russia and Crimea. Crimea and Russia. They are one and the same — a single mutual history, laced with geopolitics. Remember the unparalled heroism of the two defenses of Sevastopol. Remember Marshals Suvorov and Kutuzov, Admirals Nakhimov, Kornilov, and Istomin. Remember Catherine the Great's political foresight and Nikita Khrushchev's treacherous prodigality. Each time Russia regained Crimea, she also became the superpower. Each time Crimea was forfeited, that power was forfeited as well. In 2014, our country has become superpower once again, thanks to the fortitude and courage on the part of the Crimeans and a strong political will on that of the Russian President. All these issues are the subject of this new book by Nikolay Starikov (author of the bestselling Geopolitics. How it is done and Nationalizing the Ruble: The Way to Russia's Freedom) and Dmitry Belyaev (author of 'Mess in the Brain': Information War On Russia). The book strives to answer the most poignant questions of today:
• How did Crimea find its way back home in 2014?
• Who and why orchestrated the Kiev coup?
• What was behind the loss of Crimea in 1991?
• Why did Khrushchev cede Crimea to Ukraine and all but cede the Kuril Islands to Japan?
• What was happening in Crimea during the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945?
• What horrors did Crimea endure during the Civil War?
Crimea and Russia. Russia and Crimea. One land, one country, one history. Once and forevermore.